These Chocolate Covered Strawberries are just screaming to be paired with a glass of bubbly.
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate (you can use chocolate chips)
- 12 large strawberries
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave until chocolate is melted. With both methods stir frequently.
- Dip the strawberries in the chocolate only covering the strawberries half way. Gently shake off excess chocolate.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate 5 or 10 minutes until chocolate hardens.
You can use whatever kind of chocolate you prefer, white, dark, milk chocolate. It's all good!