Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons Hungry Jack Original Regular Syrup
1. COMBINE thyme, marjoram, salt, onion powder and garlic powder in
large resealable food storage bag. Seal bag and shake well. Add pork
slices. Seal bag. Shake to coat.
2. MELT butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork mixture. Cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes or until pork is browned and no longer pink in center. Add syrup. Cook and stir until pork is glazed.
All materials courtesy of: Hungry Jack