Prep Time: 20 minutes / Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 package Zatarain's Dirty Rice Mix, Original
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 14 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup each chopped red and yellow bell pepper
Cook and stir sausage in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain fat. Prepare rice mix as directed on package with sausage. Stir in raisins and pecans. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 (12-cup) muffin tins generously with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Mix eggs and milk in large bowl until well blended. Add onions and bell peppers; mix well. Place 1/4 cup of the rice mixture into each muffin cup. Pour egg mixture evenly into each cup.
Bake 20 minutes or until eggs are set. Run small knife or spatula around each cup to loosen frittatas. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe Source: Zatarain's