Bake: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 12-count box Ortega Yellow CornTaco Shells or Whole GrainTaco Shells, each shell broken into pieces
- 1 bag (20 ounces) cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 packet (1.25 ounces) Ortega Taco Seasoning (or 40% Less Sodium Taco Seasoning)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Ortega Thick and Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1/4 cup Ortega Thick and Smooth Taco Sauce (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) Ortega Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 1 cup pimiento stuffed olives, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese, divided use
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
In large bowl, toss chicken with taco seasoning. Rub chicken cubes with your fingers to thoroughly distribute seasoning.
In medium bowl, combine salsa, taco sauce and sour cream. Stir in chiles, olives and cilantro. Pour over chicken and combine thoroughly. Stir in 3 cups of cheese and chicken broth.
Pour chicken mixture into baking pan over broken taco shells.
Sprinkle on remaining cup of cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.