Recipe courtesy of French's Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups (4 ounces) French's Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
1. Place onions into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
2. Dip chicken into egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Place chicken on baking sheet. Sprinkle with additional crumbs, if desired.
3. Bake at 400Â° F for 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center.