These elegant dessert bars are the perfect way to end a get-together with family and friends. Each layer requires some chilling, so give yourself plenty of time.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup Land O Lakes Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury Best All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans
- 1 can (14 ounces) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 bag (12 ounces) Hershey's Special Dark chocolate baking chips (2 cups)
- 2/3 cup Smucker's Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1 container (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel (from 1 large orange)
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
In medium bowl, beat butter, powdered sugar and salt with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. On low speed, gradually beat in flour until dough forms. Stir in pecans. Spread mixture in pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
In medium microwavable bowl, microwave milk and chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave up to 1 minute longer, stirring until smooth. Stir in marmalade; spread over base. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
In medium bowl, beat cheese, granulated sugar and cream on medium speed until smooth. Beat on high speed until mixture is thickened. Stir in orange peel. Spread over truffle layer. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled. For bars, cut into 5 rows by 4 rows, wiping knife after each cut. Store covered in refrigerator.
Source: Eagle Brand