You can grill, bake or broil. Wonderful Maple Bourbon Marinated Salmon recipe.
- 1/4 cup Maker's Mark or other bourbon
- 2 Tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 salmon fillets
- Combine all marinade ingredients. Reserve a little for basting. Brush remaining marinade over the salmon fillets. Marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Grill 5-7 minutes per side basting with reserve marinade. Grill until fish is flaky.
- Don't feel like grilling? You can broil or bake at 325F until fish is flaky