Vegetable snacks that kids just love.
- Non stick cooking spray
- 1 (16 oz) pkg. frozen broccoli
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs
- Spray a cookie sheet with the non stick cooking spray.
- Cook the broccoli according to package directions.
- Drain the broccoli well and chop into small pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cooked broccoli, bread crumbs and cheese.
- Toss to mix.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Roll a little of the mixture into a small ball.
- Continue until all the mixture is rolled into balls.
- Place the balls on the prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn balls and continue baking for 10 minutes.
Change the taste of the little balls by using Swiss cheese and seasoned bread crumbs.